Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Puppy That's Fat

Hello, my name is Jack. I am obsessed with fat dogs and I am very sad today. It all started 4 years ago. I kept bugging my parents to get a dog for me. At last my parents say when you get home there will be a dog for you. So I went to school and all day I was thinking of a fast, thin, excited dog. So after school, on the bus, I was imagining what kind of dog my parents will get me. Then I get off the bus, run inside, and see a fat dog laying on the floor, upside down. At first it felt like I was about to cry, but later at dinner I realized how cute my wiener dog is. Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, it's a fat, fat, wiener dog. So over the years I realized how cute my puppy is and I wanted it to get even fatter. So I feed it more food. About a week ago, we took our dog to the vet for it's yearly check up, but they found something wrong. This wiener dog is 70 pounds, when it's supposed to be 10 pounds.

SUBMITTED BY IAN

No comments:

Post a Comment