Friday, June 17, 2011

THE BIG WHITE DAY

There is a kid named Jerry Lenard. He liked to snow board. But one day Jerry was snow boarding and he fell off and broke his ankle. His Dad was so angry because Jerry also played on the high school football team. His Dad said, "You're going to be out for awhile", and his Dad also said "You're not going to be the same." His Dad was very disappointed. So the next day he went to school and a lot of people were asking, "how did you break your ankle?" He was like, "fell off a snowboard." That night he was sleeping and dreamed that he was in the 2012 Olympics. Then what happened was that he was one of the best snowboarders in the world. Then, he won 5 gold medals and 1 silver medal. Then he woke up from the dream and he was like, I was I can be in the Olympics. But when he went downstairs because he went to eat but his Mom wasn't there. Then he went to check to see if they are in their bedroom. But no, they weren't there. But he thought they might be in the garage. And there they were with the new car and snowboard. The car was a new Chevy Camaro SS. The snowboard is orange and black which are my favorite colors. That's also the color of the Camaro. I ran and said, "Thank you Mom and Dad" loud. And they're like, "You got a scholarship to Texas Tech University for football." Jerry played the position of quarterback and was the best in the district. He also plays baseball but he isn't as good at baseball as he is at football. In football he could pass, run, and kick the ball good. He's playing quarterback for Texas Tech University. That night they went out to eat to celebrate my scholarship. We went to eat at Longhorn Steak House. AFter that we went to Custard's Last Stand and got a Reese's concrete. The concrete when you tip it over it doesn't fall to the ground. Plays they have checkers that you can play and eat your ice cream. I beat my Dad because I had kings on all my Checkers. Also we went to a go cart track that was huge. After I won we went home. That was the best night ever. When he went to bed and had the same dream as last night. When I woke up, I ate breakfast then I drove my Camaro to school everybody was like NICE CAR then I'm like thanks got it from my parents for getting a scholarship for Texas Tech and so they gave me a car and a new snowboard. That day went smooth. But when he gets to his car there's someone sitting on his car and blows up in anger. When he gets home and has to get ready for college. In college, he was a big success. THE END

SUBMITTED BY CONNOR, 6-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment